Why should you choose a Portuguese Wine?
- Because they are made from unique varieties, grown only in Portugal.
- Because although Portugal is a small country, it has a great diversity of microclimates. This results in a wide range of wine styles which are suitable for a whole host of different occasions.
- Because Portuguese wines are incredibly food-friendly. The diverse medley of indigenous varieties, and unique levels of acidity, offer a wealth of styles capable of matching even the most complex and exacting dishes.
- Because we have a long and rich history, having produced wines for over 4000 years. Our new generation, of winemakers combine traditional winemaking practices with innovative and contemporary techniques.
- Because Portuguese wines are recognized globally and are highly awarded in international competitions. For every 10 wines submitted to competitions, 8 receive an award.